The Miller & Carter Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Wewantyourviews.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Miller & Carter that can rate customer appreciation of many things that have to do with the company, such as specific stores. The information helps them know what to improve. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you take this survey, you can help the company make needed improvements. The company wants to continuously change and update, but they need to know what actually needs changed. It makes no sense to improve areas that are already working well, so it’s important to know what needs changed ahead of time. This is why they use these surveys. You can also win a case of Louis Dornier champagne by entering a sweepstakes.
About Miller & Carter
Miller & Carter is one of the most popular steakhouses in the UK. It is one of the restaurant brands owned by Mitchells & Butlers which has headquarters in Birmingham, England.
Known for its premium grade beef steaks which come from farms in the UK that employ only sustainable and ethical practices, the pub offers a number of popular steak choices, including the Longbone Tomahawk and the Sirloin steak. All beef sold by the pubs are hand-cut and aged for at least 30 days. The pub sells over 1 million steaks a year.
How to Participate in the Miller & Carter Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Miller & Carter receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Wewantyourviews.com.
- Answer questions. It is important to read and follow the directions and answer them honestly. If you aren’t truthful, the survey won’t benefit the company, so ensure that you have enough time to take your time and really think about your answers.
- You will be allowed to enter the sweepstakes when the survey is done. Read the directions and enter your contact information.
- Miller & Carter Official Website: http://www.millerandcarter.co.uk/