The Waitrose Customer Survey, found at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Waitrose that helps them make improvements throughout the store based on the feedback they receive. It also tells them how happy customers are. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is easy with their website and it can be valuable to you and them. The company is interested to hear your views so they can figure out where changes should occur. It also helps them when they understand that customers are happy with current conditions. You can benefit by taking the survey as well. You’ll have a chance to enter a drawing for £500 in Waitrose vouchers.
Waitrose is the UK’s 6th largest supermarket chain, with about 350 UK locations, including some with an in-house restaurant. The chain was founded in 1904 in Acton, London and experienced significant expansion during the 1950s and 60s. In the early 1980s Waitrose introduced counter service for fresh fish, meat and cheese and also became the first large supermarket chain in the UK to sell organic products.
Waitrose has won many awards for its products, and is also under Royal Warrant to supply groceries to the Royal Family. Today the supermarket chain is owned by John Lewis, employs around 91,000 and has its headquarters in Berkshire.
How to Take the Waitrose Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Waitrose receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Select where you made your purchases, either in a local store or online.
- If you have a receipt, enter the receipt code from the bottom of your receipt and click Start the survey. If you purchased online, enter the order number and local branch from the delivery receipt to begin.
- Answer questions. If you visited a store and made a purchase, you may be asked about your experience, how the staff handled any requests, how the cashier was and more. If you purchased online, you may be asked how easy the website was to use and the like. Either way, please be honest.
- Enter the sweepstakes. Contact information will be required to enter. This may include name, full telephone number or email address. Please follow the directions you are given.
- Waitrose Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: http://public.edigitalresearch.com/fs/fs/FSM-vi42-321024825/f/FSF-vi42-580661420/waitrose-prize-draw-terms-and-conditions.html
- Waitrose Official Website: http://www.waitrose.com/