The RAM Restaurant & Brewery Guest Survey, found at www.TelltheRam.com, is an online questionnaire designed by RAM Restaurant & Brewery that rates customer satisfaction in many things. The survey is a way to provide information to the company with what needs to be improved. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is a great way to tell the company what happened on your visit. Good things are always interesting so the company understands those areas are working properly. Bad things are also important so the company understands those areas need some changing and improving. You will also be allowed to enter a drawing for a gift card worth $100, which is good for any RAM Restaurant & Brewery.
About RAM Restaurant & Brewery
RAM Restaurant & Brewery is a popular casual dining establishment in the United States. It is best known for its quality food and hand-crafted beer at reasonable prices and its exceptional customer service. Because it is family owned, clients have, on several occasions, likened the experience to the warmth and comfort felt at a loved one’s home. In addition, the RAM has an extensive selection of award-winning beer, produced by its own brewers from fresh local ingredients.
RAM Restaurant & Brewery first opened as a Deluxe Tavern on February 26, 1971 in Lakewood, Washington. Having been in the business for over forty years, the RAM now has over thirty restaurants in six states including Tacoma, Washington and in Colorado.
How to Take the RAM Restaurant & Brewery Guest Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent RAM Restaurant & Brewery receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.TelltheRam.com.
- Choose the state where you visited the restaurant and click Begin.
- Choose the specific location by selecting the radio button next to the address and click next.
- Answer the question about recommending the location to friends.
- Answer questions about the staff, such as receiving a welcome when entering.
- Answer questions about the cleanliness of the restaurant and restrooms.
- Provide answers to questions about the food and drinks served, such as if you received what you ordered and whether or not the food was the correct temperature.
- Provide extra comments. These can be good or bad things.
- Enter the drawing. Provide your name, email address and a telephone number where you can be reached during the day.
- RAM Restaurant & Brewery Official Website: http://www.theram.com/