The Subway Customer Survey, found at www.tellsubway.com, is a short, online survey designed by Subway, giving customers a chance to leave valuable feedback about their most recent experience. The company wants you to leave your feedback, because it helps them understand what needs to be changed to give customers a better experience. For added ease, take this survey online whenever you want.
It is to your benefit to participate in this survey, not only because you can leave important feedback to the company, but you will also receive a coupon code for a free Cookie on your next visit.
Subway is a franchised restaurant chain with a comparatively healthy menu. Customers can choose to order takeout or dine inside. This eatery primarily offers freshly prepared sandwiches. It also sells pizza and salads. Subway’s beverage options include coffee, soda and milk. A variety of cookies are available for dessert.
The first Subway opened its doors in Bridgeport, Connecticut over five decades ago. Since then, it has grown to become the largest restaurant chain on Earth. Over 2,200 locations exist in the United States alone. A number of these restaurants feature convenient drive-up windows. The company’s headquarters are located in Milford, CT.
How to Participate in the Subway Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Subway receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.TellSubway.com.
- Read about the survey, enter the subway store ID from your receipt and click Submit.
- The store ID will be filled in for you. Select the date and time from your receipt. Also, select how you paid for your purchase and the host order ID from your receipt.
- Using a 10-point scale, rate each of the questions or comments as to how likely or satisfied you are. Follow the guide. You will be asked if you will recommend the store to others, how your overall experience was and how satisfied you were with the listed items.
- Next, you will be asked if all the toppings you wanted were available. Then you will be asked if you would like to pay a compliment to anyone from the team. If you select yes, a text box will appear where you can type in your response.
- If you had a problem, select yes to the next question and enter your response.
- Enter how many times you ate out and how many of those were at Subway.
- Enter your email address so you can receive your special cookie code.
- If you would like news and offers from the restaurant, select “yes.”
- If they can contact you, enter yes.
- Visit your inbox and write the cookie code on your receipt.
- Subway Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.tellsubway.com/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/SiteTerms
- Subway Customer Survey FAQs: https://www.tellsubway.com/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/tellsubway_FAQ
- Subway Official Site: http://www.subway.com/en-us