The PartSource Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Tellpartsource.com, is an online questionnaire designed by PartSource that creates a way for companies to get feedback from customers about their happiness level with the store in regards to products and services. The company improves those areas based on the survey response. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback for a company doesn’t take much time and can do a lot of good. If you have a problem with something, chances are, someone else does too. If multiple people complain about the same things, the company will know this is a problem and will work on making improvements. It goes the same for compliments; if the company knows those things are going well, they won’t be focusing on those. You can also enter for 10 chances to win $1,000 along with instantly winning other prizes.
PartSource, owned by Canadian Tire, is an automotive parts retail chain. It was launched in 1999 and now has over ninety stores in five provinces, including Alberta, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Saskatchewan.
PartSource specializes in selling brand new automotive parts to customers who perform their own vehicle work as well as commercial sales. Originally, it was franchise-operated and corporately owned, but now all PartSource stores are owned and operated by Canadian Tire, as of November 2013, they staff all of their stores with knowledgeable auto enthusiasts or automotive parts professionals and most of their 15,000 available products are name brand.
How to Take the PartSource Customer Satisfaction Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent PartSource receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Tellpartsource.com.
- Enter the store number, date, time cashier number and total amount spent into the appropriate boxes. Click Enter when ready. You can also view previous winners and more from this page.
- Answer questions, rating your experience. These questions should be answered honestly and consider reading the directions on each page. Some questions allow more than one answer to be selected and others will provide a text box to gather more information. Please use these when possible.
- To enter the drawing, fill out the form and follow directions. Enter your name, email address and any other information required, then click submit.
- PartSource Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Condtions: http://www.tellpartsource.com/websurvey/2/rules/51
- PartSource Official Webiste: http://www.partsource.ca/en.html