Businesses need to continuously put in the effort if they want to keep customers happy. This is exactly why the Culver’s guest satisfaction survey was created. New companies are emerging all around, and this means more competition for existing businesses. In an effort to stay on top of the competition, many businesses are resorting to guest satisfaction surveys. So, if you are a customer of Culver’s, and you frequent Culver’s on a regular basis, you should invest a few minutes of your time to complete the Culver’s guest satisfaction survey.
Ultimately, this survey is designed to help Culver’s improve on their existing products and services. So, customers are encouraged to answer the survey questions as honestly and truthfully as possible. Your honest and transparent feedback is required in order to ensure that Culver’s continues to keep customers happy. Ultimately, if there’s anything about the business that you are not too happy about or feel that should change for the better, feel free to make mention of that.
Culver’s is basically a chain of casual, fast food restaurants operating in the Midwest US. The first restaurant was founded in 1984 in Sauk city, Wisconsin. Today there are more than 500 restaurants across the nation. This is also a family owned and operated business.
Culver’s offers a variety of unique snacks, soups, salads, burgers and sandwiches. However, they are mostly known for their delicious range of ice cream and frozen custards. Every day there is a specific flavor on special.
How to Participate in the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Must Have:
- Your last receipt from Culver’s on hand.
- You will need to have Internet access.
- The survey will need to be completed on smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Go to www.tellculvers.com.
- Enter the 18-digit survey code and TRN number from your receipt. This can be found near the top of the receipt.
- Click the arrow when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent visit only. These questions should be answered honestly and thoroughly. Most questions will be multiple choice, where you select one or more answers. Read the directions. Other questions will give you a text box where you type in your answer. Some of these may have a character limit (including spaces), so pay close attention to any directions you are given.
- When finished with the survey, you will receive a validation code. Write this code on your receipt to redeem FREE SINGLE DISH or Cone on your next visit.
- Culver’s Official Website: http://www.culvers.com/