The 2nd & Charles Customer Service Survey, found at www.tell2nc.com, is an online questionnaire designed by 2nd & Charles that keeps track of customer happiness with regards to products and services offered to the customers. Improvements sometimes need to be made to customer service staff or possibly products and the company uses these surveys to find out what needs improvement. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey gives you a chance to be honest with the company about what you liked or didn’t like. You can be as thorough as you like and tell them everything. The company needs to know how their customers like certain things because if they don’t like something, it should be changed. The company wants you to have a great experience every time you are at the store; when this doesn’t happen, they risk losing a customer.
About 2nd & Charles
2nd & Charles is a subsidiary of Books-A-Million and is a used bookstore in the United States. It specializes in offering cash or store credit in exchange for books, CDs in their original cases, DVDs and Blu-Ray movies and TV boxed sets, video games from the past and present and game systems and accessories. They also buy comics, iPads and other tablets, eReaders like the Kindle or Nook if they have all their original chargers, vinyl records and audiobooks.
Originally, the first 2nd & Charles opened in Hoover, Alabama on September 25, 2010, but they have since opened stores in fourteen additional states.
How to Participate in the 2nd & Charles Customer Service Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent 2nd & Charles receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.tell2nc.com.
- Enter the date and time of your visit. Then enter the city of the store you visited, as well as the sale number from the receipt. There are short diagrams throughout this page to help you locate information. Click Next when ready.
- Answer questions and rate your experience. Some questions will ask about the staff while others will ask about the cleanliness and other areas. Read directions and be honest.
- Enter the sweepstakes by entering your contact information and following directions. If you don’t want to enter, click Exit this survey in the upper right corner.
- 2nd & Charles Website: http://2ndandcharles.com/