The T.G.I. Friday’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.talktofridays.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Friday’s that allows the company to find out how happy their customers are in regards to their customer service and other areas of the store. The questionnaire is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is a great way to tell the company how you feel. Many believe they should only mention the good things, but the company is actually interested in both good and bad. Let’s be honest; the company needs to know when things don’t work right so they can make changes if possible. This can take away your time, so the company is willing to offer you a free appetizer for helping them improve.
About T.G.I. Friday’s
T.G.I. Friday’s is a casual dining restaurant that gets its name from the catchphrase “Thank God it’s Friday.” Commericials for the restaurant chain often use the phrase to help promote the business. T.G.I. Friday’s is known for the building’s red-and-white-striped outdoor canopies, gold brass railings, colored Tiffany lamps, and antique decor.
Friday’s is also known for the restaurant’s Long Island iced teas. The first restaurant location was opened in New York City in 1965, on the East Side of Manhattan. Owner Alan Stillman noticed the neighborhood was home to a good number of young, single adults and opened the first location for them to gather.
How to Participate in the T.G.I. Friday’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Friday’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.talktofridays.com.
- Enter the survey code number from the top of the receipt into the first text box. Enter the date you visited the restaurant. This is at the top of the receipt in the middle. Enter the bill number to the left of the date. It may contain letters as well as numbers; include them all. Click start when ready.
- Answer questions. You should always read directions before starting each page of the survey. Please be honest and thorough in your answers. In some cases, you will be provided a text box; use this when possible and necessary.
- You will be issued a validation code; this code should be written on your old receipt. It is good for a free appetizer.
- T.G.I. Friday’s Official Website: https://www.tgifridays.com/