Companies all over the world conduct surveys to find areas in which their products and services aren’t up to the mark. Applebee’s is a behemoth of an organization with a revenue of $2.5 billion in 2006. It is comforting to see such a large company take an interest in doing their best to improve their admittedly already excellent products and services.
The Applebee’s Guest Survey is open to all legal residents of the United States. When you complete the survey, you are automatically entered in a sweepstake. Being entered in the sweepstakes entitles you to a chance of winning $100 cash weekly and $1,000 cash monthly.
Applebee’s is an American company which was started by Bill and T.J Palmer in Decatur, Georgia on November 19, 1980. As of December 2015, Applebee’s had a restaurant count of 2,033 operating in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam and 15 other countries around the world.
Applebee’s focuses on casual dining. Their dishes include salads, chicken, pasta, burgers and what some consider Applebee’s signature dish, riblets. Except where it is prohibited by law, all Applebee’s restaurants have a bar area which serves alcoholic beverages.
How to Participate in the Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Applebee’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Point your web browser to https://www.talktoapplebees.com/.
- Enter the 13-digit digit survey code in the first field. You can find the code at the bottom of the bill above the Check TOTAL field.
- Enter the time in the field marked time. Do not enter the current time, enter the time mentioned in your receipt. You can find the time at the top of the receipt below the Applebee’s address.
- Enter the servers name. You can find the servers name at the top of the receipt. The servers name will be above the field marked date and below Applebee’s address.
- Continue by clicking start.
- Answer all of the questions in the survey truthfully and to the best of your ability.
- Finish up by entering your contact information. The information will only be used to contact you and not for any other purposes.
- After you’ve finished entering your contact information, click next and you’ll be at a screen which will tell you that you’re entered in the sweepstakes.
- Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://www.talktoapplebees.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=593811
- Applebee’s Official Site: http://www.applebees.com/