The Skyline Chili Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Skylinefeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Skyline restaurants in order to find out how well customers like or dislike their products and services. Improvements are made based on the feedback the company receives about many things, including ambiance in the restaurant and more. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Many people don’t pay attention to feedback surveys or just don’t think they are worth the time and effort. However, most companies want your opinions because they want to know what people like about the store. Taking the time to take the survey gives you a voice so you can tell them exactly what you dislike and like. Your receipt will also show you what you will receive for participating. You may get a free item or a discount.
About Skyline Chili
Greek immigrant Nicholas Lambrinides opened the first Skyline Chili restaurant in 1949 in Cincinnati, Ohio, naming it in honor of the view of downtown Cincinnati that patrons could see from that location. The small chain operates 152 restaurants in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Florida and specializes in serving Cincinnati-style chili that is served over spaghetti, hot dogs and the like.
The unique taste comes from Lambrinides unique blend of chocolate, cinnamon and other spices commonly found in Greek cuisine. Skyline Chili is the official chili of several sports teams, including the Cincinnati reds and the Columbus Blue Jackets. The chain also sponsors an annual basketball game between Cincinnati and Xavier Universities.
How to Take the Skyline Chili Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Skyline Chili receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Skylinefeedback.com.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt. This should be a total of 12 digits. Type it in exactly as it is shown on your receipt. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. Most questions will ask you to use a scale to “rate” your experience. You may also be presented with a small box. If you click in the box, you can type in your answer. Please be honest and read all directions. The survey is made specifically so you must answer all questions.
- On your receipt is a small line where you can write the validation code you receive. When presented with your code, write it on the line and take it with you on a future visit to the restaurant.
- Skyline Chili Official Website: http://www.skylinechili.com/