The Peter Piper Pizza Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.PPPsurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Peter Piper Pizza that gauges customer satisfaction. Improvements are then made by the company when they are deemed required and helpful. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Do you enjoy eating at Peter Piper Pizza? If so, you should tell them that you enjoy their eating establishment. Even if you normally enjoy the restaurant and had a poor experience, you should tell them so they know there may be a problem. They get many responses to their surveys; they read each one carefully and make notes of any problems. When those problems are shown often, they take it as a major problem and work to make corrections. This makes your future experiences better.
About Peter Piper Pizza
Founded in 1973, Peter Piper Pizza is a quickly expanding pizza chain with deep roots in Arizona. With locations now in New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Nevada, California and even Mexico too, this popular pizzeria has really begun to make a name for itself. No matter the location, Peter Piper Pizza is known for its large dining areas that adjoin with whimsical game rooms that are perfect for families with small children.
Peter Piper’s game rooms feature a variety of playground equipment as well as nostalgic arcade games that are great for the whole family. Some locations feature an outdoor patio.
How to Take the Peter Piper Pizza Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.PPPsurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language by clicking the appropriate button and click the yellow arrow to begin.
- Enter the survey code from your invitation or receipt. This will be 13 digits.
- Answer questions. You should pay close attention to all directions and follow them. Read through the question and all possible answers before making a decision. You can change your answer, as long as you are on the same page. Once you move to another page, you may not change answers.
- Questions may be multiple choice or may ask you to rate a certain experience, such as if the cashier greeted you or thanked you. You may also be given a text box to type in your answer.
- Peter Piper Pizza Official Website: https://www.peterpiperpizza.com/