The Party City Feedback Survey, found at www.partycityfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Party City that will help give the company an idea of how their customers feel about services and products. The company uses the information from the surveys to help them make changes to the store to give their customers a better experience. This survey is done online for your convenience.
It is important to take the survey, whether you had a good or bad experience. It gives you a chance to tell them what you like or dislike about the store, employees, and general area. You should know the company will listen because they want this information from you. They need to know what their customers want, and this is a great way for them to do it. You will also have a chance to win $100 in a sweepstakes. This is a small thanks for helping the company improve.
About Party City
Party City is the “go to” place for all things party. The company has been operating since 1986 and has a headquarters based in Rockaway, New Jersey. Steve Mandell started the company more than 30 years ago, and it quickly developed into a chain of establishments that is one of the largest in the U.S. and Canada.
Visitors and shoppers can find a wide variety of party supplies for holidays and holy days. They can find silverware, costumes, and decorations for events such as St. Patrick’s Day, Passover, Mardi Gras and more. Party City has a revenue of 2.24 billion and employs thousands of people.
How to Participate in the Party City Feedback Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Party City receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.partycityfeedback.com.
- Select whether you purchased your items at the store on through the website, then click Next.
- Enter the 14-digit survey code and time of visit on your receipt.
- Answer questions. Many questions will ask you to “rate” your experiences on a scale of one to five. You may also be asked if you will return and if you will tell others. You should always be honest, read and follow directions.
- Enter the sweepstakes. You do not have to enter, but if you choose to, follow directions and enter your contact information. This information will only be used to let you know if you win.
- Party City Feedback Survey Terms of Service: https://www.partycityfeedback.com/Projects/_globalconfigs/text/pdf/termsofservice/SMG_TOS_US.pdf
- Party City Official Website: http://www.partycity.com/