The Express Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.MyExpressfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Express that measures customer satisfaction of the company’s services and products. The company uses the information that you provide to improve many things. These can include customer service, the general tone or mood of the store, and even specific products they offer. This questionnaire can be completed online for your convenience.
Participation in this survey is not required in order to shop at Express, but there are some great benefits for doing so. One benefit that you will have a voice. You will have a chance to tell the company exactly how you feel. Many customers wish they could do that, and this is your chance. The company wants this information to see what is working and what needs changed. Another benefit is the discount coupon code you will receive. Many of these are for 15 percent off your next purchase, but some are up to 20 percent off. You are not required to write the code or use it in order to leave feedback.
Express is a privately-held, American fashion retailer which caters to young men and women. Express is a brand division of Limited Brands which originally began in 1980 as Limited Express. By 1986, Express had become an ever-growing chain. In 2016 alone, the chain’s revenue was at a whopping $2.35 billion for the fiscal year.
Designed at the Express Design Studio located in New York, New York, Express sells both traditional and on-trend pieces as well as accessory items. Currently, Express offers its own store credit card and loyalty/reward program that allows users to collect points over a period of time to trade in for store rewards.
How to Take the Express Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Express receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.MyExpressfeedback.com.
- Select English or Spanish to continue by clicking the appropriate button.
- Enter the invitation number from your receipt. A diagram is on the left to help you. The number should be 16 digits long. You are not required to move to the next box manually; it is automatic, so continuous typing is fine. Click the red arrow when ready.
- Answer the questions as they come. You must answer all the questions before moving on to the next page.
- You will receive a validation code at the end of the survey. Write this code on your receipt in the appropriate place and use on your next visit.
- Express Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.myexpressfeedback.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=267b8928-0d02-40f3-8a6f-7af46dfdce1b&v=6&type=0&tag=termsConditions
- Express Official Website: http://www.express.com/