Today, several organizations have started realizing how important it is to satisfy their customers. At the same time, there are some organizations that do not always make it their priority to collect their customers’ feedback at a regular frequency. At times, an organization is even clueless about how to go about it.
The management of McDonald’s’ realizes the importance of customer feedback, especially with its increasing number of restaurants worldwide. They want to use the feedback to continue with a world-class and consistent customer experience, as well as, provide satisfaction with its facilities, services, and menu items. It is precisely why it has invited its customers to fill up an online survey form at www.McDVoice.com.
Surely the most well-known restaurant chain in the world, McDonald’s is also the largest restaurant chain, and has become synonymous with fast food and the American way of life. Today there are over 36,000 McDonald’s restaurants all over the US and throughout the world.
The company is famous for its burgers, although the chain started out as a barbecue restaurant in 1940. An estimated 68 million customers eat at or order from a McDonald’s restaurant each day, enjoying not only burgers, but chicken nuggets, breakfast items, desserts and salads too. The company employs over 420,000 people and has its headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
How to Take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions
- In order to participate in this survey, there should be a valid purchase receipt at any one of its outlets/restaurants from the past 1 week irrespective of it having a survey code or not.
- The participant(s) should have a smartphone, computer, or any other device connected to the Internet to access the survey link.
- The participant should be either a resident of the Columbia District or the United States.
- Should be at least 15-year-old to participate.
- Knowledge of English/Spain is a must as the survey is only available in these 2 languages.
- The reward must be claimed by a participant within a week of the McDonald’s survey completion.
- Customers can participate only up to 5 surveys every month irrespective of how frequently they eat in its restaurants.
- Have your receipt ready. It should not be older than a week and then search for the twenty-six digit survey code.
- Open the survey site of McDonald’s at https://www.McDVoice.com/.
- Key in the survey code from your receipt.
- After the code gets validated, continue with this online survey.
- Once you are prepared, you can see the survey page. The survey has some basic queries pertaining to your experience when you visited McDonald’s recently.
- Once your survey is completed, you will get a validation code. Use it to get a discount or even a free meal when you visit McDonald’s within the next seven days only.
McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Gallery
- McDonald’s Official Website: https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us.html