The IGA Shopper Experience Survey, found at www.IGAstore-feedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by IGA that allows the company to measure customer happiness in regards to areas in the store. Improvements to customer service, atmosphere and more is the main reason the information is used by the company. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback to the company is a great option for you, as the customer. You know things the company doesn’t. Corporations can see every single thing that happens in their stores, so it is up to the customers to tell them what’s going on. The feedback is mainly used to learn what works and what doesn’t. This way, the company can make improvements where it is really needed. You could also win merchandise coupons for IGA worth $50.
About IGA Shopper
The Independent Grocers Alliance, more commonly called IGA, is an American brand of independent grocers that operates more than 5,000 stores in 46 states and 30 countries throughout the world. Established in 1926 in Chicago, the alliance helps local, family-owned grocery stores that are dedicated to their communities survive in the face of growing competition from big supermarket chains.
Each IGA store is distinctive and unique, with many being run by second-, third- and even fourth-generation owners. The alliance provides resources such as training and assessment programs for its members as well as store brand products and a logistics network for distribution.
How to Take the IGA Shopper Experience Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent IGA Shopper receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.IGAstore-feedback.com.
- Select the store location, US or Caribbean/Mexico.
- For Stores in the US: Enter the zip code where you live and click submit. Select the store from the list that populates by clicking Provide Feedback to the right. For Stores in the Caribbean/Mexico: Select the location of the store from the drop down box and then select the store from the list.
- Enter the date and time of your visit, and then answer questions about your experience by rating comments. There are nine pages of questions; be honest and pay attention to directions.
- Enter the drawing. There is a short form to fill out with your contact information, including name, email address, telephone number.
- IGA Shopper Official Website: http://www.iga.com/