The Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.gfsstore.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by GFS Marketplace Store that measures customer satisfaction of products and services offered to them. The company will use this information you provide to help update their products, customer service, and atmosphere in the store. The survey is done online for your convenience.
If you participate in the survey, you will have a chance to leave important feedback about recent experiences. This allows you to have a voice and say exactly what you liked and didn’t like. The company wants and needs this feedback so they can understand what works and what doesn’t. You will also have a chance to enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win a gift card to GFS Marketplace Store, worth $500.
About Gordon Food Service
Gordon Food Service is a huge company that has an annual revenue of more than $10 billion. Its headquarters is located in Michigan. Gordon sells a wide variety of foods, beverages, and cleaning products. The company services individuals as well as businesses and has been open since 1897. The company employs more than 17,000 people in its locations.
Ben Gorden funded GFS in 1897 and continued to expand from that moment forward. Forbes has reported GFS as being in the top 30 of privately held companies. GFS has six distribution centers in Canada under the trading name of GFS Canada.
How to Participate in the Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent GFS Marketplace receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.gfsstore.com/survey.
- Read the short paragraph and sweepstakes rules. Click Next when ready.
- Look at your receipt to see if there is an account number. If so, select yes; otherwise, click the no button. Then, enter the amount spent, the number of items bought, the transaction number and operator number in the correct boxes and select next.
- Answer the questions about your experience. Some questions will be multiple choice where you select one answer. Others will be multiple choice where you can select more than one answer. Lastly, some may have a text box where you type in the information. Please follow directions and use everything as it applies.
- When finished, enter the information required to enter the drawing. If you don’t want to enter the sweepstakes, close your browser window.
- Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://gfsstore.smg.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=203210
- Gordon Food Service Official Website: https://www.gfs.com/en