The Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.firehouselistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Firehouse Subs that measures your satisfaction of products and services offered by the company. The company will use that information to help them improve areas in the restaurant, such as customer service, the general atmosphere, and even products. This survey can be done online for convenience.
Participating in this survey is beneficial to you for a few reasons. One, you will have a chance to leave important feedback. It is important to feel that the company cares about you and thinks of you as more than just a customer. This is one way they do. Whether you have good or bad experiences, they want to know so they can change what doesn’t work and understand what does. Two, you will be able to enter a sweepstakes for a cash prize of $500. You do not have to enter the drawing to leave feedback.
About Firehouse Subs
Firehouse Subs is a restaurant specializing in all types of subs. It was started 20 years ago by brothers Chris and Robin Sorensen. Today, Firehouse Subs boasts more than 900 Firehouse Subs restaurants. We believe in giving our customers subs that will fill their stomachs without emptying their pockets.
This principle, combined with our great meats, cheeses and toppings is what has brought customers back to our restaurants for the last 20 years. We’ve won various awards over the years, including the award for the Top 10 Fastest Growing Chain in the country. So, if it’s good food and great service that you are after, come to Firehouse Subs, today.
How to Participate in the Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Firehouse Subs receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.firehouselistens.com.
- For Spanish, click the blue hyperlink under the red button. Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
- Enter the date of visit, order number, phone number, and total of the bill from your receipt. There is a diagram to help you. Click start when finished.
- Answer questions about your visit. Follow directions, as sometimes you may be allowed to choose more than one answer or enter your answer into a text box.
- When you are finished, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes. If you don’t want to enter, close your browser. If you do, follow directions and enter your contact information.
- Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://firehouselistens.smg.com/DContent.aspx?Page=TermsAndConditions&c=225510
- Firehouse Subs Official Website: http://www.firehousesubs.com/