About the Burger King Experience Survey
The Burger King Experience Survey, found at www.Evaluabk.com, is an online questionnaire to help improve customer satisfaction.
About Burger King
Burger King ranks among the top global fast-food chains. It offers inexpensive hamburgers, chicken, breakfast sandwiches, french fries, onion rings, salads and various desserts. The beverages range from coffee to soda. Customers can choose to dine inside of the restaurant, order meals for takeout or pick up food at the drive-up window.
Burger King has remained in business since 1954. An international investment company known as 3G Capital acquired it in 2010. The chain boasts over 13,000 locations in more than 90 nations. Local franchisees own the vast majority of these eateries; only around 1 percent belong to the corporation.
How to Take the Burger King Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Burger King receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Evaluabk.com.
- For Spanish, proceed to step 3. For English, click the hyperlink in blue under the continue button.
Read about the cookies and click Continue.
- Enter the restaurant number, date and time of your visit. The date and time are from drop-down boxes, so select the correct ones. Click Start to begin.
- Select whether you dined in or carried away.
- Answer how many people were with you.
- Rate experiences using a scale of five points. You will need to read the statement carefully and think hard about your answer.
- Answer yes if you had a problem with your experience and answer more questions. If you answer no, then you will go to step 10.
- Answer whether your problem was resolved and what the problem was. You can select more than one answer.
- Using the five-point scale again, select if you will go back or recommend the store.
- Select if you felt treated good and if you have a good experience each time.
- Write about why you had a good or bad experience. This is optional, but it can be helpful to the company.
- Answer a few yes/no questions about your order.
- Answer classification questions.
- Write down the code. There is a space on your receipt to write down the code and then you can take it and redeem.
- Burger Kind Official Website: https://www.bk.com/