While there was a time when conducting customer feedback surveys was a tedious and resource consuming endeavor. Sales and quality executives had to individually ask each customer to write their feedback in feedback forms and booklets which were present at the store. This was a very inefficient and time-consuming process and consumers were often reluctant to provide feedback.
If companies are to survive in this competitive world equipped with digital technologies, then it needs to actively look for its flaws and loopholes in operations and fix them. Taking customer feedback is a simple way of acquiring valuable information regarding the levels of quality and what the customer’s expectations are. Such can be categorized and analyzed to gain actionable points which can improve the overall quality and productivity of the business.
About Old Navy
Old Navy is one of the most successful and popular accessories and apparel company that is owned by the American multinational giant Gap Inc. Its main corporate offices are located in Mission Bay, San Francisco. The largest flagship retail stores of Old Navy are located in Seattle, Chicago, New York, San Francisco and Mexico City.
Old Navy was a response to the emergence of more affordable clothing and was initially known as Gap Warehouse. Old Navy stores were intentionally designed as grocery stores with impulse items placed at the checkout counters.
How to Take the Old Navy Customer Experience Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- The survey must be completed within five days from the purchase to receive a 10% discount during the next purchase.
- The receipt must be carried with the survey code in order to avail the discount.
- The offer is not valid for online purchase at oldnavy.com.
- The offer applies to merchandise only.
- Any kind of adjustment on prior purchases or prices cannot be added to this offer.
- The offer is valid for only three months from the purchase date.
- Go to the Old Navy Customer Feedback page at survey.medallia.com/oldnavy-feedback.
- Select the appropriate language from the given country options.
- Enter the given credentials and fields. Make sure to click on the button that says “I am not a robot.”
- You will be greeted with an introductory message. Click Next to proceed with the survey.
- Complete the survey with honesty and accuracy.
- Subsequently, certain identity details will be inquired, answer them correctly.
- Finally, enter your email ID when asked for and click on next to finish the survey and generate the survey code.
- Helpful video to complete survey: https://www.facebook.com/guestsatisfactionsurveys/videos/254846181867543/
- Old Navy Official Site: http://www.oldnavy.com/