The Shoe Carnival Customer Feedback Survey, found at feedback.shoecarnival.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Shoe Carnival that measures customer satisfaction for the company. The company will use the information you provide to improve the store. This questionnaire can be completed online for your convenience.
Participation in the survey isn’t required in order to shop at Shoe Carnival, but there are some great benefits for doing so. Having a voice is one benefit. You will get a chance to tell the company how you feel. The company wants your feedback to see what is and isn’t working for the company and that specific store. Another benefit is the drawing you will be entered into. There is one drawing a month for a $200 gift card to Shoe Carnival. You are not required to enter the drawing to leave your feedback.
About Shoe Carnival
Shoe Carnival is an Indiana-based apparel store that focuses primarily on shoes. The store offers other items to the community such as handbags, scarves and knapsacks. One can expect to find all types of footwear at this store from slippers to wear at night, to boots to wear in the height of a blizzard.
Shoe Carnival first opened its doors in 1978, and it now has almost 400 stores in various areas of the United States. David Russell is the name of the man who founded Shoe Carnival. The company employs more than 1,600 people and earns a revenue of more than $700 million.
How to Participate in the Shoe Carnival Customer Feedback Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Shoe Carnival receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to feedback.shoecarnival.com.
- Enter the store number, sales date, and transaction number from your receipt. These are circled in red on the diagram to help you. Click Next when finished.
- Answer the questions that are presented to you. You must answer all the questions on one page before moving on to the next page.
- You will be asked to enter the sweepstakes when finished with the questionnaire. It is not required to enter, but if you wish to do so, enter your information as requested, following all directions. If you don’t want to enter, close your browser window.
- Shoe Carnival Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: http://locator.shoecarnival.com/content/113/terms_and_conditions.aspx
- Shoe Carnival Official Website: http://www.shoecarnival.com/